Victor Electronic Mouse Trap M2524 100% Kill Rate
Unlike traditional snap traps, the Victor® Electronic Mouse Trap uses a high-voltage shock to humanely kill mice. And at 100 mice per set of 4 “AA” batteries (not included), this trap is as efficient as it is effective.
The Victor® Electronic Mouse Trap uses advanced smart circuit technology to sense when a mouse enters the trap. Once inside, the mouse is held in place by the trap’s patented tunnel design and beveled columns. This eliminates any chance of bait theft and enables a 100% kill rate. When the mouse steps onto the metal plates, it completes the circuit and the trap delivers a humane, high-voltage shock. Each time the trap catches a mouse, the indicator light on top flashes green for up to seven days.
Using the Victor® Electronic Mouse Trap is easy. Simply bait, place, and turn on. Do not allow bait or any other material to contact the metal plates, as this will falsely trip the system. A green light will blink once, and a short buzzing sound indicates the trap is working properly. If the batteries are low, a red light will blink to let you know they need replaced. Once a mouse has been caught, simply open the lid and dump the mouse into the trash without having to see or touch the body.
The Victor® Electronic Mouse Trap features a covered tunnel design and built-in safety switch that automatically deactivates the trap whenever the lid on top of trap is opened. And because it doesn’t use poisons or chemicals, the trap is safe to use anywhere indoors and perfect for houses with children or pets.
- Remove the battery cover.
- Insert 4 “AA” batteries.
- Replace the battery cover.
- Open the lid on the electronic mouse trap. Bait the trap using the bait trough provided. The bait trough is located on the back wall of the trap. Apply a small amount of peanut butter or anything high in protein like chocolate, hazelnut spread, etc. Be sure to use a Q-tip, toothpick or another tool to bait so your scent is not transferred onto the trap. Close the lid on the electronic mouse trap.
- Place the trap where you have seen signs of rodent activity or along the wall where rodents primarily travel. The trap should be placed lengthwise against the wall with the entrance hole nearest the wall.
- Turn on the trap – a green light will blink once showing the trap is working properly.
- A blinking green light will indicate a kill. To dispose of the mouse, simply open the lid and dump the mouse directly into the trash without having to touch the mouse at all. The trap can then be reset or discarded based on personal preference. To reset, just add more bait, place the trap, and turn it on.
Ships within 24 hours Sunday - Friday. Free shipping.